Terms & Conditions:
You are purchasing your tickets for Aotearoa Art Fair from:
North Port Events ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
Phone: 09 214 3182
Delivery of Your Tickets
Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase.
Processing and Credit Card Fees
If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under New Zealand consumer law.
All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law.
In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
All payments are processed directly with Windcave and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers.
Your personal information is being collected to facilitate your purchase and to allow entry to the event.
Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at email@example.com
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
This ticket is sold by North Port Events Ltd, the Organiser (seller) responsible for the event. This ticket is sold subject to the following conditions:
No refund or exchange on any ticket except in accordance with applicable law in the region of purchase.
Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced in any way or are not purchased from authorised points of sale.
By entering the event, you agree that you may be filmed or photographed, the product of which may be used marketing or promotional purposes.
Covid Terms & Conditions
In the event Aotearoa Art Fair 2022 has to postpone because of a COVID-19 change in alert levels that limit the number of attendees permitted for events, the Fair will be rescheduled to November 2022. Money from tickets purchased will be retained by North Port Events and the tickets will be valid for use by the purchaser on the new dates.
In order to enable effective contact tracing at Aotearoa Art Fair, all visitors to the Fair must register their ticket either prior to the event online. This data collection is for the purpose of contact tracing and may be disclosed to the Ministry of Health should the need arise. When registering you can choose whether to subscribe to the Aotearoa Art Fair database or not.
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored;
(b) "Us" or "our" means Flicket
(c) "You" or "your" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site
(d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person
(e) “Fair” "Event", "Show" or "Expo" means Aotearoa Art Fair.
1. You confirm that the information you have entered is completely accurate, and in particular you have taken care to ensure that your email address is correctly entered.
2. You agree and consent to your opt in personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the promoters and exhibitors of the Show.
3. You agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, us providing the information you have entered into any electronic form on your site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Event, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
4. You agree that by entering into any competitions at the Event, that you agree and consent to your personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of your details as they relate to the competition.
5. You agree that we will not be liable to you, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by us in the performance or purported performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions.
6. You indemnify the organisers against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by us in the performance or purported performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions.
7. You agree that liability on our part or on the part of our servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to us by you, shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
8. You agree that by entering information into any electronic form on our site, that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.